Posted on November 22nd, 2010
In this article we will discuss Vitiligo Surgery In India also known as white skin patches.
- Skin Grafting White Patches Leucoderma Vitiligo Mumbai Delhi
- Bombay India – Surgical Procedure to transplant Skin Grafts Skin Patches by plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery Free Referral to finest and affordable cosmetic plastic surgery
- Clinics In Chennai Hospitals For Vitiligo Surgery – A medical landmark in the city of Madras Dr. U. Mohan Rau Memorial Hospital offers laparoscopic surgery cosmetic surgery general surgery from india surgical gastroenterology diabetology dermatology cardiology also biopsy skin diseases surgeons general practitioners consultants medical attendants.
Leucoderma or vitiligo is a skin condition where
- Irregular White Patches
appear on the skin due to loss of pigment producing cells (melanocytes).
Vitiligo Stem Cell Therapy is available in India.
From my collection photograph depiting : India For Vitiligo Surgery Tretament
- Vitiligo Treatment India Vitiligo Treatment Stem Cell Therapy Vitiligo – Vitiligo Treatment abroad in India cost Vitiligo Treatment India Stem Cell Vitiligo Treatment hospitals India Stem Cell Vitiligo stem cell Treatment
- Vitiligo Surgery Specialist Hyperhidrosis Doctor Cosmetic Dermatologist London Hyperhidrosis Specialist London – Dr Sanjeev Mulekar is consultant of Dermatologic Surgery Clinical Experimental Dermatology vitiligo surgery and general dermatology.
How to Treat Vitiligo
Vitiligo problems are affecting a lot of people around the world. There is no age limit. There various way to treat this problem but there are also a lot of side effects related to vitiligo treatment. There is a need for treatment as people are losing their self esteem due to this skin disease. However there is no perfect solution of a problem. In this article I would like to stress on these points
- Hard to swallow
- Temporary solution
The photograph mentioning : Vitiligo Stem Cell Therapy
This is one of the side effects that people most fear of. Modern treatment such as surgery and transplant of skin will cause permanent scar to the patient. It is because every surgery bring an certain risk of scarring. Doctors use the latest technology to perform a surgery or transplant. This is because the lack of experience and carelessness of the doctor. Therefore, they should consult a registered professional skin doctor in treating this problem. However there are no doctor who can guarantee 100% scar free surgery.
2. Hard to swallow:
There are medicines specially produced to treat this problem. Medicine produced can be either traditional way or modern way. In most traditional way to treat vitiligo, the medicine is very bitter. Most people cannot stand the taste of the medicine. It is because of the herbs and other ingredient used to produce this type of medicine.
Here is picture mentioning : Vitiligo Surgery In India
3. Temporary solution:
Most of the treatment brings only temporary solution to the people. This skin sickness will be likely to occur again on the skin. Another problem is that the lotion or cream will lose its effectiveness if you do not continue to apply it.
Other than traditional way that is less effective towards this problem, all the other way is very expensive. This includes a medicine from pharmacy and surgery. Not all of us can bear the expensive cost to treat vitiligo.
Information regarding vitiligo treatment is available in the article. You can find more details on Acne treatment website. Balajee Kannan Health Consultant
- Vitiligo Stem Cell Therapy
- Vitiligo Surgery In India
Comments are closed.