Posted on November 28th, 2010
To know more about Vitiligo Cure In Canada , it is essential to know what is it. Vitiligo is a skin disease that results in the loss of pigment from areas of the skin that shows irregular white patches on the skin. Vitiligo disease can show up irrespective of the age. The cause of Vitiligo is not known and there are many speculations about the disease.
Vitiligo is non-contagious and could be genetic because it is seen in the families.
Vitiligo is known as an autoimmune skin disorder it means – melanocytes (the pigment cells which give skin color) are destroyed.
Here is diagram about : Cure For Vitiligo In Canada
Few more suspects are where cure for vitiligo in Canada is researched is :
- Internal Pathogens
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Yeast Proliferation
Vitiligo Cure In Canada References
- VitiClear Vitiligo Treatment – VitiClear Vitiligo Treatment
- Vitiligo Cure For Vitiligo Vitiligo Treatment Skin White Patches Leucoderma Skin Disorder Herbal Remedies title
- Vitiligo Vitiligo Treatment – Ayurhealthline herbal clinic for Research based Herbal Ayurvedic medicines Anti Vitiligo Kit for Vitiligo cure Leucoderma cure White Patches treatmen…
- New Vitiligo Treatments – Free Press Release.com
- vitiligo treatment People with Vitiligo Vitiligo Cure Vitiligo Treatment – Vitiligo Symptoms Vitiligo also known as leucoderma is a common abnormality and there is no significant difference in its incidence as regards gender
The image mentioning : Vitiligo Cure In Canada
Vitiligo Cure Facts and Statistics
- Vitiligo is prominently seen in darker skinned people because of the contrast
- It affects about 1% to 2% of the US and Canada population, or about 3 to 6 million people.
- Countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh have many incidents.
- In the world about 100 million people are suffering with the disease.
- Vitiligo is mentioned in the Bible.
- There are many references to Vitiligo in ancient Egyptian, Greek and Chinese writings.
Vitiligo Treatment Options
- Excimer Lasers
- Pigment Transplantation
- Steroid Creams Or Puva.
Vitiligo can be treated but it may take two years or longer to regain pigment and get cured completely. The recent mapping of the human genome has found the way for genetic research into Vitiligo, and other stem cell-based treatments or cures are also gaining attention in Canada.
Comments are closed.