Posted on November 24th, 2010
A vitiligo cream for white spot treatment may help you to balance the contrast between light and dark skin with colored skin pigment and some of the self-tanning ingredients in the creams provide treatment for vitiligo patients.
Remember – Cortisone is not more effective for treating Vitiligo.
- Avoid steroids during any stage of Vitiligo because it puts you to the vicious cycle of dependency.
- Steroid dependents will have to overcome the vicious cycle.
- Steroids like Cortisone may help in the beginning for a short time.
- They end up in relapsing Vitiligo which is more severe and more complex.
From my collection image on : Vitiligo Creams
Vitiligo Creams References
You are embarrassed due to white spot on skin and looking for the treatment options for this skin disorder using skin care creams. I know someone who is also looking for vitiligo cream for the re-pigmentation of white spots of vitiligo.
Whenever he searches for a medicine he always found herbal remedy which he does not want to use because he thinks that herbal vitiligo cream will take ages for the tretment.
Here is diagram on : Vitiligo Treatment Creams
Most known treatments for vitiligo mainly rely on daily ointment applications. But do we know how to properly apply the ointment? and in what quantity ? Here are some guidelines to apply to your vitiligo spots.
- Home Remedies For Vitiligo – Home Remedies For Vitiligo
- Natural Treatments for Vitiligo – Talk about natural treatments for vitiligo laser creams supplements and callumae.
- Vitiligo. DermNet NZ – Vitiligo. Authoritative facts about the skin from the New Zealand Dermatological Society.
- Natural Vitiligo Treatment Options Like Oil and Creams – Learn what works to treat Vitiligo at home. Best natural Vitiligo treatment reviewed.
- Drula pigment cream vitiligo treatment for vitiligo skin disorder white spot on skin vitiligo cure beauty supply skin care product cosmetic – Drula pigment cream vitiligo treatment for vitiligo skin disorder white spot on skin vitiligo cure beauty supply skin care product cosmetic make up
- No Cortisone for Vitiligo – Cortisone is no more effective as a long term treatment for Vitiligo. Vitiligo finds promising treatment with homeopathy without side effects.
The amount of steroid the patient should use on a specific area may be calculated by using the fingertip unit method. A fingertip unit is defined as the amount that can be squeezed from the fingertip to the first crease of the finger. The table below describes the number of fingertip units needed to cover specific areas of the body. One hand-size area (i.e., the area of one side of the hand) of skin requires 0.5 fingertip units or 0.25 g of steroid. The amount dispensed and applied should be considered carefully because too little steroid can lead to a poor response, and too much can increase side effects.
Comments are closed.