Posted on November 25th, 2010
Like many people who are suffering from vitiligo, you might have struggled with vitiligo in your life. Being a vitiligo patient puts a lot of stress on you. Treatments might not work. Just order a bottle of the Vitiligo Stain (although it is not a vitiligo cream ) and try it.
You will be SO pleased with the results if you apply properly on your skin patches. Just put the vitiligo stain on a patch and don’t apply it on the other just to make the difference by yourself. The results are AMAZING. Deal with your skin imperfections, using DY-O-Derm Vitiligo Stain to hide white spots on your skin.
Product Features of DY-O-Derm Vitiligo Stain
- Easy Treatment with no other necessary supplements.
- Fast results with return of normal skin complexion.
- Dyoderm Vitiligo stain liquid enables repigmentation in white patches of skin.
Important Information on DY-O-Derm Vitiligo Stain
- Indications – Can be used for the skin conditions like Discoloration, Men´s Area, Concealers
- Ingredients – Purified Water, Acetone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dihydroxyacetone, FD&C Yellow No.6, FD&C Blue No.1, and D&C Red No.33.
- Directions – Apply to the affected skin areas with a cotton swab daily, after the bath, until the desired degree of stain is attained. After that, a single application every fourth to seventh day is sufficient.
Here is photograph on : Dy O Derm Vitiligo Stain Cream
Vitiligo Stain Description
DY-O-Derm is a non-toxic skin stain specifically designed to camouflage and blend skin discolorations associated with skin conditions such as vitiligo. Not meant for use on large areas of the body or for all over the body.
From my collection diagram depiting : Dy O Derm Vitiligo Stain Review
Directions for use
- Best to apply before you go to bed.
- Wash the areas where you intend to apply the product to remove dirt and oils.
- Appy with a cotton swab or cotton swab or cotton ball (DO NOT APPLY WITH YOUR HANDS).
- Allow to dry thoroughly, product CAN stain fabric.
- You will notice a greenish color where you applied the product.
- This is a water soluble dye added to the product to allow you to see where the product is being applied.
- Allow the product to stain/work while you sleep.
- When you get out of bed rinse off the water soluble dye.
- The first time you use the product you will need to apply every evening for 7-10 days.
- There are a number of variables which will determine how many days you will need to apply the product.
- The thickness of your outer layer or skin, the amount of sunthe area is exposed to daily, and your natural skin coloring.
- Once you have achieved the desired skin color you will only need to apply for one evening every 7-10 days.
- Again, the variables listed above will determine how many days between applications.
You might have tried several types of “make-up” including foundations, concelors, and minerals. It does however, wash off so apply it every day with a qtip. This really will help for some spots that you have on your legs. It is a good camouflage.
The diagram depicting : Vitiligo Cream For Hiding White Spots
Something else thats fabulous to even out your skin tone is Dermablend. at your local drug store. Bottom line – DY-O-Derm Vitiligo Stain is amazing! This stain looks natural and is not noticeable, if you don’t want to wear a “makeup” type cover-up this works. Be careful it will stain other items.
Comments are closed.