Posted on November 15th, 2010
Vitiligo – Causes Symptoms and Treatment – Zena M Andrews : Vitiligo is a special type of skin disease that comes under leukoderma. Depigmentation is the major characteristic of this skin disease. It is said that at least one in every hundred people will be facing this skin disorder. It affects people irrespective of se.x and race. Although in most of the cases, people are seen to develop this skin disease after crossing twenty-five years, even younger people have been witnessed suffering with this disease. On the other hand, people with dark skin are said to be easily exposable to this disease. The skin disease Vitiligo is also associated with some dangerous inflammatory and autoimmune diseases as well. In most of the cases, it is associated with diseases like thyroid underexpression and overexpression.
Useful Websites for Causes of Vitiligo Skin Disorder
- Vitiligo Wikipedia the free encyclopedia – Vitiligo Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Vitiligo Skin Disorder Anti Vitiligo Oil – Vitiligo Skin Disorder Anti Vitiligo Oil
- People with Vitiligo Vitiligo cure Vitiligo Treatment – A motivational website for people suffering from vitiligo. Vitiligos offers vitiligo research updates treatment options and almost all information.
- Vitiligo Skin Disease Causes Treatments Prevention Remedy Leucoderma Symptoms – Vitiligo skin disorder causes the pigment making cells in the body to get destroyed. To cure leucoderma eat a healthy balanced diet and use sunscreen.
- Vitiligo Skin Disorder Skin Depigmentation – Vitiligo Skin Disorder is a problem faced by many people around the world. If you are one of those people who are suffering from Vitiligo Skin Disorder.
- Causes of vitiligo skin disease loss of skin pigment white patches
- the dynamic nature skin care – Causes of vitiligo skin disease loss of skin pigment white patches
- the dynamic nature skin care
Vitiligo Treatment and Vitiligo Causes – Justine Blodget : The main cause of vitiligo is unknown, but it is said that immune problems may aggravate the condition. It is usually associated with systemic disorders such as hyperthyroidism, pernicious anemia and addison’s disease.
Even though the condition is not a life-threatening one, it inhibits a lot of people. Thus, there are treatments for the condition out in the market. Medical treatments involve application of topical steroids, depigmentation treatments and psolaren pshotochemotherapy. There are also surgical treatments such as skin graphs, micropigmenation and melanocyte transplants. Other treatments involve the use of sunscreen to prevent future depigmentation, using of cosmetics and even counseling and support.
Posted on November 8th, 2010
How to Manage and Stop Skin Fungus White Spots
By Luningning De Guzman
Pityrosporum ovale, an ordinary yeast that happens on anyone’s dermis, causes this skin infection. It grows quickly and readily extends forming patches that is found on the dermis. It destroys the cells responsible in giving our skin color, thus the emergence of the spots that are colored white. Doctors have been baffled by this skin problem and up to this time are not sure as to why the yeast works on such a small segment of our populace.
The tinea versicolor that causes skin fungus white spots differs from each individual. If exposed under the sun, these blotches become more visible. We say it is more noticeable because it does not get tanned even if the nearby areas are already close to being burned. It is, nevertheless, pink or rosy red in color if the person is not under the sun.
- White Spots On Skin Pictures
- White Spots Vitiligo Pictures
- Tinea Versicolor Pictures
White Spots On Skin Pictures Websites References
- Tips For Healthy Skin Your Basic Skin Care Guide For Problem Skin – Tips for healthy skin. Gets facts natural treatments and see pictures of common skin conditions like eczema acne psoriasis rosacea and age spots
- New short necked turtle white spots on shell and skin peeling Archive Australian Freshwater Turtles – Archive New short necked turtle white spots on shell and skin peeling COMMON HEALTH PROBLEMS INJURIES AND TREATMENTS
- Dry White Spots on Skin – Dry White Spots on Skin. I have these white dry looking spots on my arms and I 39 m starting to get them on my stomach too. I 39 ve had them for abou…
- Parents with Infants white spots on baby – Parents with Infants white spots on baby
- little white spots 4 days after spray tan – Question does spray tan cause some type of reaction to The skin I have little white spots and lines Answer You probably sweated slightly during spray
Inhabitants of countries with mid-climate weather are most probable to get this fungal contamination. The same holds true for those living in temperate weather. These skin fungus white spots love to stay in damp areas as this is the environment that is more conducive to them. Because of that, these creatures can also breed on your underarm especially if you sweat more than the usual.
The skin fungus white spots and the yeast will easily flourish if not given immediate attention. Not only are they unsightly causing you embarrassment, but they are also capable of delaying the functions of body organs. The liver is the first organ that will be affected by the yeast. It you notice white spots appearing on your skin, do not delay any further treatment, act on it immediately!
The best way to treat this fungal infection is by using an anti-fungal cream. Applying it directly on the affected area will destroy the core of the fungus and will completely thwart its recurrence. It was also said that anti-dandruff shampoo can cure these skin fungus white spots. The spots are diminished if the affected area is washed with the dandruff shampoo although this is still to be established as per doctors’ declaration.
Individuals who are beleaguered with skin fungus white spots are advised by doctors to avoid engaging in physical activities as these will make them perspire all the more, especially while the infection is being medically managed. Normal treatment with anti-fungal creams should be done in three days for one week. Once they are gone, you can confidently wear sleeveless shirts and blouses and even dare to wear bikinis again like you used to.
Skin fungus white spots: skin fungus white spots & ring worm in humans.
White Skin Spots (Milk Spots-Milia) Explanation
By Tina Pugh
You may have noticed some white spots on your face, and might have mistaken them for a normal spot or a wart perhaps?
They do look similar and are quite common. The proper name is Milia, but they are more well known as Milk Spots. Some examples can be seen in the pictures within this post.
The spots are harmless and curable. With children they will usually go away by themselves, Infants in a couple of weeks, but with adults they can be a bit more stubborn.
You can do try some home treatments or alternatively spas and beauty clinics can use an electrolysis procedure to remove it easily with a fine needle.
Milia are basically filled cysts that are more than likely to appear on your eye lids, under your eyes, the roof of your mouth, nose, genitalia, upper cheeks and can even appear on newborn babies faces. Although they can actually appear anywhere on your body.
In adults the causes of this could be anything like wearing cosmetics regularly, face products that are not suited to your skin, too much exposure in the sun and clothing and bed linen that is prone to irritate you.
But more importantly the good news is is that it’s not something that you have to live with if you don’t want to.
If you decided to do nothing with them either, that would be fine. It would only be if you felt that they were unsightly.
I have had the electrolysis procedure done myself, and I would recommend it.
Filed under White Spots Patches | Comments Off