Posted on November 29th, 2010
This article reviews natural treatment for vitiligo and some of the best home remedies for treating vitiligo disease. Vitiligo shows white spots or patches on the skin in which normal pigmentation has been lost due to destruction of the melanocytes also known as pigment cells. Melanocytes creates melanin, the pigment known for skin’s natural color.
The white patches generally show up symmetrically on both sides of the body. The disease affects around 1 to 2 % of the population and is common in dark-skinned people. Mostly develops between the ages of 10 and 30. Common areas of the pigment loss include exposed areas of the skin like
From my collection pic depiting : Natural Treatment For Vitiligo
- Body Folds
- Central Face
- Sites Of Injury
Vitiligo is an autoimmune disease where the body white cells attacks its own pigment cells and kills them thinking external body. Stress or illness in a predisposed person can lea that.
30 % of people with this disorder have a family history of vitiligo, so it is obviously a genetic component. Also there is often a family or personal history of other connective-tissue or endocrine disease also related to an immune problem.
These include :
- Disorder Of Adrenal Glands
- Addison’S Disease
- Alopecia Areata
- Pernicious Anemia
- Thyroid Disease
Vitiligo is a chronic disease.
Home remedies for Vitiligo
Home remedies for Vitiligo #1: Supplementation with folic acid, vitamin B12, and vitamin C resulted in noticeable repigmentation of the subjects’ skin.
Home remedies for Vitiligo #2: Homeopathic remedies that may be recommended for vitiligo include Alum, Natrum carbonicum, Phosphorus, Sepia, Silica, and Sulfur. The exact remedy is best chosen by a qualified homeopath.
Home remedies for Vitiligo #3: Opaque cosmetic cover-ups such as Dermablend and Covermark can be exactly matched to your normal skin tone. Such products are commonly used for small areas of pigment loss, especially on the face and hands. However, they do rub off and have to be reapplied during the day.
The illustration mentioning : Vitiligo Natural Treatment
Vitiligo and Natural Diet
Diet plays an important role in the treatment of Vitiligo.
Restricted Food Items – DO NOT USE
- heavy and light food mixed simultaneously
- Chinese Dates
- Custard Apple
- Indian Sorrel
- Lemon Lime
- Red Sorrel
- Tomatoes Amla
- Variety Of All Citrus Fruits
Recommended Food Items – USE THESE
- Broad Beans
- French Beans
- Indian Millet
- Beet Root
- Bitter Gourd
- Potatoes Papaya
- Pure Ghee Obtained From Butter
- Red Pepper
- Ridge Gourd
- Specially Bengal Gram
These are the common remedies for Vitiligo Natural Treatment .
Posted on November 24th, 2010
A vitiligo cream for white spot treatment may help you to balance the contrast between light and dark skin with colored skin pigment and some of the self-tanning ingredients in the creams provide treatment for vitiligo patients.
Remember – Cortisone is not more effective for treating Vitiligo.
- Avoid steroids during any stage of Vitiligo because it puts you to the vicious cycle of dependency.
- Steroid dependents will have to overcome the vicious cycle.
- Steroids like Cortisone may help in the beginning for a short time.
- They end up in relapsing Vitiligo which is more severe and more complex.
From my collection image on : Vitiligo Creams
Vitiligo Creams References
You are embarrassed due to white spot on skin and looking for the treatment options for this skin disorder using skin care creams. I know someone who is also looking for vitiligo cream for the re-pigmentation of white spots of vitiligo.
Whenever he searches for a medicine he always found herbal remedy which he does not want to use because he thinks that herbal vitiligo cream will take ages for the tretment.
Here is diagram on : Vitiligo Treatment Creams
Most known treatments for vitiligo mainly rely on daily ointment applications. But do we know how to properly apply the ointment? and in what quantity ? Here are some guidelines to apply to your vitiligo spots.
- Home Remedies For Vitiligo – Home Remedies For Vitiligo
- Natural Treatments for Vitiligo – Talk about natural treatments for vitiligo laser creams supplements and callumae.
- Vitiligo. DermNet NZ – Vitiligo. Authoritative facts about the skin from the New Zealand Dermatological Society.
- Natural Vitiligo Treatment Options Like Oil and Creams – Learn what works to treat Vitiligo at home. Best natural Vitiligo treatment reviewed.
- Drula pigment cream vitiligo treatment for vitiligo skin disorder white spot on skin vitiligo cure beauty supply skin care product cosmetic – Drula pigment cream vitiligo treatment for vitiligo skin disorder white spot on skin vitiligo cure beauty supply skin care product cosmetic make up
- No Cortisone for Vitiligo – Cortisone is no more effective as a long term treatment for Vitiligo. Vitiligo finds promising treatment with homeopathy without side effects.
The amount of steroid the patient should use on a specific area may be calculated by using the fingertip unit method. A fingertip unit is defined as the amount that can be squeezed from the fingertip to the first crease of the finger. The table below describes the number of fingertip units needed to cover specific areas of the body. One hand-size area (i.e., the area of one side of the hand) of skin requires 0.5 fingertip units or 0.25 g of steroid. The amount dispensed and applied should be considered carefully because too little steroid can lead to a poor response, and too much can increase side effects.
Posted on November 18th, 2010
This report talks about Vitiligo Treatment In Homeopathy, Vitiligo Treatment Homeopathic, Vitiligo Homeopathic Cures.
Homeopathy is a more alternative approach to healing many ills that are physical or psychological. homeopathy Offers a comprehensive treatment as it goes to the root of the leucoderma. Homeopathy provides safe and effective solution for Vitiligo. Homeopathy is a more alternative approach to healing many ills that are physical or psychological.
Vitiligo may occur after the following triggers:
- Emotional distress
- Major illness
- Skin trauma
From my collection pic on : Vitiligo Treatment In Homeopathy
Vitiligo Treatment In Homeopathy – Related Websites
Everybody’s Guide to Homeopathic Medicines – Stephen Cummings, Dana Ullman : Written by a medical doctor and a well-known homeopath, who has authored several books on the subject, this revised and expanded edition is a good introduction to the theory and practice of homeopathy. Intended for the lay reader, the bulk of the book details self-treatment options for common ailments. The authors take great care advising patients when professional medical intervention is warranted. For most consumer collections.
Here is picture on : Vitiligo Treatment Homeopathic
- Vitiligo Homeopathy – Homeopathy is the only alternate medicine system that claims to cure the vitiligo cause from inside.
- Vitiligo its Homeopathic Treatment Homeopathy at DrHomeo.com – vitiligo homeopathy treatment can completely cure leucoderma. vitiligo or leucoderma homeopathy is very effective and can completely cure white spots…
- Vitiligo Homeopathic Treatment Natural Cure with Homeopathy Treat White Skin Patches – Homeopathic treatment for vitiligo characterized by white patches of skin influences stimulation of melanin cells slows down progression of vitiligo …
- Vitiligo Leucoderma Online Homeopathic Treatment – Vitiligo Leucoderma Online Homeopathic Treatment
- homeopathy treatment cure medicine for Vitiligo Leucoderma – Dr. Jobanputra s online homeopathic treatment on white spots patches vitiligo leucoderma.Complete cure can be seen in 12 18 months
The diagram on : Vitiligo Homeopathic Cures
Homeopathy Book on Vitiligo Treatment
Impossible Cure: The Promise of Homeopathy – Amy L. Lansky : This new book is one of the clearest and most comprehensive introductions to homeopathy in recent times. In Impossible Cure, Amy Lansky, PhD, explains in a remarkably reader-friendly way the science and art of homeopathy. By including dozens of patients’ stories as well as interviews with practitioners, she weaves a well-crafted overview. Her language is not complex, making it accessible to the non-technical reader. This book may very well contribute to the transformation of homeopathy from the ugly duckling of medicine to the swan that it deserves to be.